In order to have a great experience for everyone, these rules have been in placed for all players to follow. Everyone must follow these rules, regarding what your rank on the server is. I have divided all the rules into different sections based on what the rule is. When connecting to our game servers, you are not allowed to break any of the rules of our Network. We have the right to ban your account on our Forums/Discord Server/Minecraft Network.
We want to have a great experience when it comes to players chatting with each others. We love to have players interact using our chat systems but we have some rules when it comes to the chat. We want to keep it clean and friendly for everyone so these are the current rules for our chat system. This applies to our Minecraft Network as well as the Forums/Discord.
1. Being toxic in chat is not allowed: We do not allow players to be toxic towards other players. This can include telling someone to go fuck themselves or to kill yourself.
2. Spamming in the chat is not allowed: We want to keep the chat clean from repeated messages. We don't want to have useless information in the chat. This can result in a punishment if done multiple times.
3. Being inappropriate in game is not allowed: This kind of behavior is not allowed. Do not build penis statues or nazi symbols or say anything like that in the chat. This can result in a huge punishment.
4. Asking for staff is not allowed: We don't need players asking for staff. Look on our website for staff positions to see if they are open.
5. Advertising any other Minecraft Servers or Websites is not allowed: We do not want to draw our player base to another server. You are allow to message a friend another server IP. But you are not allowed to post a server IP in the chat. This will result in a ban.
We know players love to install modifications (or called mods) onto their client to improve their game. But there is some modifications that we do not want on the server. Having an illegal modification installed and using it on our Network will result in a ban. This applies to our Minecraft Network.
Cheating or any unfair modification is not allowed: We don't want players to use any modifications such as Hacked Clients or X-Ray. This includes but not limited to KillAura, Speed, Fly, XRay, etc is not allowed. This will result in a ban if found with any of these modifications. Please note that we have an AntiCheat system that will ban for these types of Modifications if activated on our Network. We highly encourage players who have any of these Modifications on their system to remove them immediately to prevent a ban from our Network.
List of Modifications that are allowed
1. Armor & Effect Status: Client modifications which add armor and/or potion effects to the Minecraft GUI (Graphical User Interface), outside of the inventory.
2. Animations Mods: Client modifications which change in-game animations, such as those associated sword / weapon swings, provided these do not change the underlying functionality of the act associated with the animation(s) or add new functionality to the game (e.g. being able to "crawl" in 1 block high spaces).
3. Client Optimisation Mods: Client modifications which have the main goal of improving client FPS (Frames Per Second).
4. Gameplay Recorders: Client modifications which allowed for the recording and playback of gameplay, while also allowing for the changing of perspective during playback (but not in live gameplay).
5. Shaders: Client modifications which change the visual appearance of the game to make it more aesthetically pleasing.
6. Clients / Mod Packs: Minecraft client mods (sometimes made available as self contained clients) which contain a variety of modifications grouped together into a single package are permitted, provided the included modifications are permitted on our server by themselves. Please note that this does not include cheat / "hack" clients or similar, any use of which is against our rules.
We have some rules which mainly only apply to the SMP gamemode.
1. Griefing / Destroying anyone's builds is not allowed: We do not want to have player's builds destroyed. This mainly applies to the Building World (Not the Mining World).